Best Albums of the 2000's

So my homie made an album on facebook of the best albums of this decade, some I agreed with and kinda forgot about, others to me weren't timeless enough to be called the best of the entire decade, others I've straight up never heard (I'll get on that) & I made some additions to the pile. Agree? Disagree? Additions of your own?












Reading the lists floating around online is interesting, though; seeing what others have called the best albums of the decade that i've heard OF but never listened, or bands I've never seen in my life. My friend has been on me to get the entire John Mayer, Coldplay & Radiohead discographies. I will, I will. Sheesh.

Pech!'s additions to this fine list:


Ackee's favourites of the 00's and oh so necessary additions to this great list:




Anonymous –   – (December 29, 2009 at 5:50 PM)  

dope list. i dont like MIA at all .. so i would take her off but i love the selections.

especially Adele and Kenna. ummmmmmm ... YEA .. u need to put Coldplay and John Mayer on there .. HELLO!? Continuum is amazing.

Anonymous –   – (December 29, 2009 at 5:59 PM)  

p.s. I'm back ... I'd also add Amerie's All I Have

Sarah  – (December 30, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

lol I don't know about that Mayer album, but that boy can play a mean Human Nature I tell you what! LOL

Which Coldplay album should have been added?

Ackee  – (January 2, 2010 at 5:46 PM)  

co sign with all of the ones i know...adding my couple

Post a Comment

On to the next...