Dear Cudder

I don't know if you were tired from opening for Lady Gaga...frankly; I don't care.

What you did at Kool Haus was unacceptable. You're lucky you're just so darn cute I could pinch you. But seriously dude, never again. I roll deep and I hurt people. Your special guest was the highlight of your show. You looked drunk...and depressed. Like a drunk old depressed man.

I spent the night people watching, yawning and comtemplating whether or not to buy pop from the BAR. from the BAR Cudder...THE BAR.

Album > Live Show. No bueno. should be =

Still love you though

Sinerely,

Jae Fiasco-Lagerfeld
p.s. see you at 8
p.p.s. bring whip cream xox.

NateAnthony  – (December 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM)  

"You looked drunk...and depressed. Like a drunk old depressed man."

LMAO you were so hyped about the whole thing. =(

Sarah  – (December 2, 2009 at 7:14 PM)  

I don't know why you expect him to be on time and to remember whip cream. He's a failure. Hipster Heartthrob, but still a failure.

Jae  – (December 4, 2009 at 11:14 AM)  

I only want one of his children now, not 3.

Post a Comment

On to the next...