Love Connection!! *audience wooooos*

If you have epilepsy and/or vertigo (like myself) this IS NOT the post for you.

I've always been intrigued by videos that may cause seizures because I want to see what it would do to me. Not that I want to have a seizure, I just want to see what all the fuss is about. These two videos did not cause me to have a seizure BUT when I first watched Run I ended up having a panic attack because of the visual stress....and because my heart hurt because I wasn't a dancer in this video :( . I love that video. The other video I'm going to post is Circles by This Is A Shakedown!. The video was made using 21 "borrowed" Macbooks. It's the first music video made using the program Photobooth.
So for your Sunday morning delights I present to you:


Run by Gnarls Barkley


Circles by This Is A Shakedown!

Post a Comment

On to the next...