Puppies ARE NOT A Girl's Best Friend!

I don't understand this. I find in music videos when a guy was mistreating his girl or he seems to be cheating he ends up buying her a puppy. WHY? Everytime I see that I think "well where is all the things a dog needs?" or "who is house breaking it?" or "who is paying to get its' shots?".

As Jae and I were discussing this she said this about the "puppy gift"
"A puppy says: 'I don't know u at all. I put zero thought into this gift'"

As much as I'd want a gift to show me that my special someone cares, be creative! Spider monkey, ferret, iguana, bobcat, sloth, etc.

Well here are some videos to explain what I mean.





Honourable mentions: Promise by Jagged Edge & So What by Field Mob

2BITCHEZDEEP  – (May 28, 2009 at 8:28 PM)  

LOL, Very interesting observation!!!
-cb

Ackee  – (May 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

girrrrl if he shows up at my door with a dog, that dog's in the animal shelter. sorry boo boo, but me + dogs= hell no

Sarah  – (May 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM)  

I'm too much of a logical thinker for this. If I see a dog and I don't see a leash, puppy show, a dog bowl, a carrier, etc I'll be mad confused. Ribbon is nice, but it needs a place to sleep.

Post a Comment

On to the next...