Give Me Back My Thirty Minutes!




Now, I looooove me some good ol' fashion BET coonery, especially when it's from College Hill. I never get my hopes up because BET hasn't impressed me since i was like 14. But today? Oooohhh giiirrrrrrl (or booyyyy) today was supposed to be different. I know I wasn't the only one excited for the craziness that was supposed to go down today between Paul/Kay/Allison. Why was the episode basically the same stuff from the preview? I want answers, and I'm looking at you, BET, for them. I waited one whole week for this, and THIS is what I get?! Oh hells no. You better redeem yourself by giving me more Kyle (aka Keisha) dramatics before seasons end or else...


(I'll probably still continue to watch, but a threat never hurt nobody...right? lol)

PS. I love you, Chris!, F off Brandon, you just seem like such a douche

Post a Comment

On to the next...